The only FDA-approved meter for use with the MiniMedTM 630G and MiniMedTM 670G systems.
Click here for Important Safety Information
Experts agree that accurate blood glucose readings are important for insulin pump systems to help avoid hypoglycemia, hyperglycemia, and insulin dosing errors3
1. Bailey J, Wallace J, Greene C. Accuracy and User Performance Evaluation of the CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 Blood Glucose Monitoring System. Clinica Chimica Acta 448 (2015) 139 -145.
2. Data on File. Ascensia Diabetes Care.
3. Walsh, et al. New Criteria for Assessing the Accuracy of Blood Glucose Monitors Meeting. Diabetes Science & Technology, 2012 6(2): 466-474.
† Remote blousing available in the MiniMed™ 630G system and only available in Manual Mode in the MiniMed™ 670G system.
Get the most out of your meter by viewing the product demo or for more detailed information, download the user guide
Do I need to replace my CONTOUR®NEXT/PLUS LINK or CONTOUR®NEXT/PLUS LINK 2.4 meters with a Roche meter?
- No. The CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 meters will continue to be the exclusive meters that link wirelessly to Medtronic MiniMed™ 600 Series insulin pumps.
Will Medtronic continue to support the CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 meters?
- Yes. Medtronic, in collaboration with Ascensia, will continue to provide support for all in-warranty CONTOUR®NEXT LINK 2.4 meters.
I was just placed on a Medtronic MiniMed™ 700 Series (BLE) insulin pump. Which meters are compatible with it?
- We are unable to answer this question and suggest that you contact Medtronic at 800.646.4633.